Waste water hydraulics with Geberit
Reliable building drainage
A challenge for sanitary engineers and plumbers
Empty siphons or highly fluctuating water levels in the WC, as well as oversized systems or unnecessary ventilation ducts, are all indications of inadequate planning or installation. This can result in user complaints and significant costs.
- Practical training for sanitary engineers and plumbers on Geberit hydraulic towers
- In-house Geberit research in the laboratory and on computers
- Hydraulically optimised products
- Developed for stacks in high-rise buildings
- Prevents the stack from filling completely at the floor connection
- Ensures the return flow of air in the stack and branch discharge pipe
- Additional ventilation ducts are no longer needed
- Provides a discharge capacity of up to 17 l/s.
- Geberit Pluvia is a syphonic roof drainage system.
- Offers numerous advantages over conventional roof drainage systems
- Reliable and economical, it affords architects maximum design freedom